Monday, July 3, 2017

#MicroblogMondays: 32

It's our 32nd (!!) wedding anniversary later this week.  I'm not sure I have much more to say, or insight to offer, beyond what I've already written in previous wedding/anniversary posts. But I thought it was worth noting, nevertheless. ;)  (Besides which, it's become a bit of a blog tradition...!) ;)

In last year's anniversary post, I reflected on several years of "challenges, upheavals, changes," and how stressful 2016 had been to that point. But -- "things have been looking up again," I noted.

Our wedding cake (July 6, 1985). 
I'd call year #32 a year of adjustment and settling in (and that continues...!) -- but definitely a year that was a lot happier than the one that preceded it. ;)  Dh is so much happier with our new surroundings (crazy local drivers and traffic aside...!), and while I still have my reservations about the community itself, I adore our condo, and I am so happy that dh has been so much happier as a result of the move. If I have to go through big life changes (and we've had more than our share...!) and new experiences, there is no one else I'd rather have with me for the ride. :)

Even though it's not one of those anniversaries that's divisible by 5, we're doing something a little special to celebrate this year, beyond our usual dinner out.  I will tell you more about it in a future post. :)

You can find more of this week's #MicroblogMondays posts here.  

7 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! Many more to come! Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!! Congrats on such a big milestone-it's definitely not easy! We celebrate our 17th one at the end of this week 😀

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's always worth celebrating our anniversaries in a special way, regardless of the number. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Happy Anniversary! 32 years awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally intrigued to find out the extra way you celebrated. Hope it was fun. And happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's our anniversary weekend too. Tell me your plans and I'll copy them. Happy 32nd!

    ReplyDelete